Quality Assurance Representative
Cleveland, OH 44105
- Our client is looking for a candidate to provide metallurgical/technical service to customers.
- Candidate will investigate customer complaints and or rejections and find reason(s) for defects.
- Quality Assurance Representative will support inside and outside sales when customer questions arise prior to shipment.
- Will conduct new part investigations, obtain samples and determine formability and mechanical properties.
- Steel industry experience is preferred especially in flat roll and processing.
- Engineering degree in Material Science or related field is a plus.