Quality Assurance Engineer
Toledo, OH 43612-2500
- Implementation and management of quality standards such as ISO 9001 2015.
- Manage and enforce in-process inspection.
- Responsible for final inspection of critical features utilizing FARO Laser & CMM
- Assist in developing improved in-process inspection techniques.
- Collect, analyze, summarize and report on internal rejects.
- Interact with customers on in-process quality issues when necessary.
- Issue, track and monitor corrective actions as applicable for internal rejects.
- Identify, propose and conduct internal quality process improvement initiatives.
- Conduct internal quality audits.
- Attend contract review meetings.
- Associates / Bachelor' s Degree or Equivalent training.
- 5 years of experience as a Quality Inspector/Engineer.
- FARO and CMM background is preferred.
- ISO background preferred.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.