Toledo, OH 43604
- Create and prepare Vendor and new Vendors and work with them from beginning to project close.
- With procurement team, subcontractors and suppliers issue and coordinate RFPs and RFQs
- Prepare and issue bids, purchase orders, including negotiating terms, payment and delivery schedules.
- Document management for monitoring and tracking of metrics to track spend, deliverables, dates, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering or Construction Management (may consider an Associates with additional experience)
- Knowledge in basic procurement and purchasing processes
- Effective communication and negotiation skills, including interpreting contractual language and terms and conditions.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.