Purchasing / Buyer (entry level)
Columbus, OH 43085
- Require coordination and communication with planning, quality and production personnel.
- Promote Purchasing strategies to suppliers.
- Understanding of assigned suppliers characteristics.
- Support supplier improvement activities.
- Communicate the purchasing dept.Position and schedule with other departments.
- 4 year degree in a business related field
- Ideally an internship or co-op with an automotive or manufacturing company
- Excellent Communication skills
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.