Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
Primary Position responsibilities:
- Pattern development
- Develop specification change issue
- Create and or adjust trim cover patterns for prototype seat or current mass production
- Support to make technical documents for seat feasibility, evaluation or mass production transfer
- Address current mass production problems on seat appearance issues
- Attend project meeting and maintain communication between project members and prototype
- *Support to maintain and update information on current development model and provide to manufacturing facilities as well internal departments
- High School Diploma
- Engineering degree in mechanical, design a plus
- Proficient on Microsoft Office
- Ability to recognize and make judgments towards quality issue(s)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.