Columbus, OH 43068
- Work with customer to establish overall product concept and schedule.
- Prepares and presents technical reports and Presentations
- Creates and maintains a schedules to proactively manage areas of responsibility and resources across multiple projects.
- Provide Technical content to required party prior to deliverable.
- Promotes flexibility and dedication by effectively mitigating schedule related issues through the implementation of PPA and compression.
- Understands and locates applicable information (DWG, BOM, SPEC, Control Points).
- Understands the process and purpose of analyzing, solving and communicating problems and solutions.
- Demonstrates overall engineering aptitude (engineering fundamentals).
- Effectively demonstrates high degree of technical expertise in specific skills.
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, ideally Weld Engineering or Weld Metals
- Experience with prototypes and applying PDCA cycle