Toledo, OH 43606
- Provide Administrative support to Project Director, Project Manager and their staff.
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage calendar and expenses of Executive level employees.
- Schedule appointments/meetings and respond to phone calls and emails for related projects
- Prepare various daily and monthly reports for the project
- Coordinate with team members and create proposals, presentations, and writings for construction management and engineering services.
- Coordinate efforts by conducting review and proposal meetings, setting timelines, assigning tasks, tracking progress, assemble documents and prepare presentations.
- May assist with creating regional marketing material for B2B purposes, as well as as preparing proposals and presentations.
- May perform market research on clients, competitors, opportunities, and industry trends
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Writing, English, Marketing, Communications or related fields
- 3+ years of experience working in a proposal writing or technical writing role for a professional services firm, ideally an architectural, engineering or construction firm
- Experience with proposals and professional writing.
- Strong attention to detail and strong writing skills. Strong with planning, critical thinking, decision making skills along with excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills
- Must be a self-starter, able to work with little direction and bring things together.
- Proficient with MS Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.