Toledo, OH 43606
- Candidate will need to be able to track a budget, understand financial statements to create and communicate alignment sheets and forecasts.
- Must be able to communicate with management, engineering and client representatives.
- Project Scheduler will gather, organize and analyze project data and metrics for reporting to internal management and client representatives.
- Interact with all project personnel to ensure accurate and on time reporting functions.
- Prepare production reports.
- Arranges lists of required materials.
- Prepares purchase orders.
- Maintains project structure document (work breakdown structure).
- 10 years of experience in project scheduling and project planning in industrial or construction environments
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in project scheduling and project planning in industrial or construction environment.
- Minimum 5 years of intensive experience with Microsoft Project.
- Microsoft Project 74-343 Certification a plus.
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) Certification.
- Primavera experience is a plus
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.