Project Manager Utilities III
Columbus, OH 43215
- Coordinate and monitor technical projects from initiation through delivery.
- Gather required data from end-users to evaluate objectives, goals, and scope to create technical specifications.
- Serve as liaisons between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Ensure technical projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Inform leadership of key issues that may impact project completion, budget, or other results.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or related.
- PMP (Project Management Professional license) is preferred
- 6+ years of experience in design, operations, planning, construction of engineering and construction projects, ideally heavy industrial projects
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.