Youngstown, OH 44509
- Manage projects for capital equipment.
- Coordinate with marketing and technical staff.
- Coordinate and lead proposal efforts across all disciplines.
- Interact daily with multi-disciplinary and multi-office teams.
- Participate in strategic planning processes that include projects, evaluating marketing information, managing client concerns and key issues, and developing winning strategies.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Project management experience, including scope and budget development, and the successful execution and tracking of all phases of projects.
- Experienced with proposal development, making sales presentations and participating in interviews.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in multi million dollar and construction projects a plus