Toledo, OH 43615
- Manage projects and provide technical input and reviews for all project phases.
- Coordinate with marketing and technical staff.
- Coordinate and lead proposal efforts across all disciplines.
- Interact daily with multi-disciplinary and multi-office teams.
- Ensure projects are on time and on budget.
- Participate in strategic planning processes that include identifying and pursuing clients and projects, evaluating marketing information, managing client concerns and key issues.
- Mechanical or other technical degree.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Design, Engineering, or Project Management.
- Experience with material handling or other capital equipment.
- Project management experience, including scope and budget development, and the successful execution and tracking of all phases of projects.
- Experienced with proposal development, making sales presentations.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.