Saginaw, MI 48601
- Lead all aspects of the design projects, including schedule, cost, budget, scope, contract administration and document control.
- Responsible for project timetable and financial success of the projects.
- Coordinate and run meetings regarding project updates, financial reviews, status updates.
- Create and update project budgets, RFI' s, submittals, reviews, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- PMP or CAPM certifications are preferred
- 5 or more years of experience in the AEC industry, with at least 2 years in PM role.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.