Rio Rancho, NM 87124
- Manages assigned design' s Schedule, Scope, Cost and Quality.
- Creates estimates for scope of work.
- Leads internal meetings, client meetings, and workgroup meetings with minimal guidance from supervisor. Documents meeting minutes and action required items; helps drive open items to closure.
- Creates/modifies/marks up tool design packages in AutoCAD.
- Provides initial RFI responses with minimal guidance from supervisor.
- Ensures that work complies with client standards and requirements.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Must have experience with design Project Management
- Knowledge of building codes and standards including individual Client' s Design Standards.
- Previous Project Management experience with emphasis on industrial manufacturing facilities is desirable.
- Familiarity with use of AutoCAD desired.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.