Job Number: 14916212
As an Automation Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing requirements for, identifying best practices for, programming, certifying, improving and maintaining the automated production from cradle to grave. Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements, and reviewing bids from contractors. Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Specify equipment and components to purchase
- Manage installation
- Oversee operations and maintenance
- Gather and analyze performance and quality control data
- Two years + of experience and understanding of manufacturing structural components (required)
- Experience with automated material movement, automatic storage and retrieval systems, and integration with IT platforms.
- Experience working with validated systems in the manufacturing industry.
Meet Your Recruiter