Maumee, OH 43537
- Project Management for multi-discipline, facility design projects.
- Plan, organize and direct engineering disciplines, project controls, scheduling including engineering deliverables, cost reports, establish labor requirements, monitor purchasing activities, etc...
- Manage cost, scheduling and performance decisions, while controlling costs and maintain profitability for the projects.
- Coordinates work with subcontractors to ensure all subcontract work is within project scope and specifications.
- Administers project policies and procedures.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Construction Management or related is preferred. Associates degree in an engineering or construction field and/or additional experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 5+ years project management experience managing multi-discipline projects is required
- Strong communication skills, leadership skills, organizational, problem solving and analytical skills; detail-oriented
- Working knowledge of Primavera (P6) or MS Project and proficient in Microsoft applications, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.