Beaverton, OR 97006
- Provide technical supervision and direction of project team members (including engineers, designers, drafters, and administrative personnel).
- Coordinate design document deliverables prepared by other engineers, designers and drafters.
- Interface with multiple disciplines, Project Management, Systems Owners, Customers, General Contractors, and Sub-Contractors.
- Analyze schedule to establish efficient personnel resource work loading.
- Read and interpret construction contract documents.
- Facilitate effective design review meetings and field walks with client and contractors.
- Must have experience with design Project Management.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university. Two years of directly related work experience may be considered in lieu of 4 year degree.
- Previous Project Management experience with emphasis on industrial manufacturing facilities is desirable.
- Knowledge of building codes and standards including individual Client' s Design Standards.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.