Perrysburg, OH 43551
Position Reports directly to Director of Operations. Requires a B.S. Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field. This is a hands on position that will require the manager to be on-site during the majority of the duration of assigned projects. Pay is based on experience. Travel expenses and a daily per diem are included. Travel required.
- Manage installation employees
- Hire, discipline, and if necessary terminate installation employees
- Ensure that adequate and appropriate man power is available in order to meet project schedules.
- Direct employees day to day operations and task
- Project planning and scheduling
- Create procedures and plans for specific project task (Rigging, electrical, etc.)
- Make sure that all necessary tools, equipment and material are available on site to meet project objectives. (including office trailers, Porta potty' s, rental equipment, etc.)
- Create job specific safety policies based on ASC safety & procedure manual
- Enforce all ASC, customer, and job specific safety rules and make sure that all employees are properly trained for the work they are doing.
- Hold daily or weekly site safety meetings
- Attend all required daily site meetings
- Be the on-site liaison with the customer to communicate project and schedule status, provide updates, and issue change orders as necessary.
- Be able to make recommendations regarding progress of work and come up with solutions to problems as they arise
- Make sure that work done matches work quoted
- Be responsible for the day to day implementation of the project
- Monitor and keep project on budget and on time
- Make sure that job site stays clean, organized and well managed
- Establish Client, equipment, permits, coordination, and other requirements necessary to meet the schedule
- Be able to negotiate with customer, local authorities, employees, or any anyone else to resolve disputes in the best interest of the company
- Provide weekly progress reports to management, project managers, and customer:
- Completion date of task
- Percentage of completion of task in progress
- Estimated remaining duration of ongoing task
- One-week look ahead plan based
- Start date of task