Project Manager (Electrical Transmission)
New Albany, OH 43054
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate and supervise assigned project work activities, becoming proficient in all aspects with moderate management oversight.
- Support and hold employees and contractors accountable to a safe working environment.
- Supervise, develop, review and coordinate the project plan, schedule, and budget becoming proficient in all aspects.
- Effectively communicate project details and status updates. Lead planning meetings and project updates including typical stakeholder presentations. Provide clear and concise written reports.
- Develop and actively manage working relationships with the project team, internal and external customers or partners, contractors, vendors, and suppliers.
- Provide specific guidance, instruction, and training to improve design, systems, procedures, processes, schedules, and costs.
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction and demonstrate effective and efficient performance of project work activities on intermediate project level at a minimum.
- Supervise up to 2 employees, as assigned, including duties such as completion of performance plans. Develop and mentor assistant project managers.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or related field of study.
- Eight or more years’ experience including work in these areas: major construction field experience, project estimating, project controls, and/or comparable external experience.
- Experience must exhibit increasing project management and business/financial administration activities and responsibilities.
- Trained in areas of construction safety, negotiations, scope development and cost estimating.
- Licenses/Certifications: Project Management Institute’ s (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desired.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.