Midland, MI 48640-6994
- Estimator will be responsible for estimating, and budgets for projects. Experience with estimating and procuring for self-performing general contractors.
- Provide budgets and construction estimates, from quantity takeoffs, field investigations, and construction knowledge.
- Involved with bid package scope reviews, cost verification of bid packages, change orders and bulletins.
- Estimating will focus on all aspect of facilities and process estimating for mechanical, electrical and general trades.
- Planning Procurement and buy-out strategies, developing bid packages, assisting with bid review meetings, assembling contracts, and contract administration.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in construction management, engineering or architecture preferred with 5 years direct working experience in Scheduling, Estimating, Cost Control, and other Project Management related activities
- Certified Cost Engineer (CCE), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Familiar with estimating software such as Aspen or Sage Estimating.
- Position may require periodic travel and potential field work, travel should be less than 25%.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.