Project Engineer (Mechanical/Process)
Lima, OH 45804
- Involved with performing a variety of engineering assignments for various projects including process equipment, piping design, pump and heat transfer, P&IDs, pump analysis, pipe stress, heat exchangers, equipment selection, maintenance and reliability projects for refineries and manufacturing plants.
- Develop process flow diagrams, process and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), system layout plans, equipment sizing and selection, and associated specification write-ups.
- Develops basic knowledge of codes.
- Perform engineering calculations.
- Create process system startup and commissioning documents, while executing process design from concept through construction document.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience with mechanical or chemical process systems for industrial facilities
- Experience with AutoCAD is desired.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.