Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
- Lead the implementation of capital projects in food production facilities including process lines, packaging systems, process utilities and facility systems.
- Work with engineering services, equipment vendors, contractors, programmers and other disciplines to create bids and to execute project scope.
- Manage project budgets, purchase orders, scope and schedules
- Will oversee start-ups and commissioning of new capital projects for process and packaging lines.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Engineering or related
- 7+ years of experience with engineering for food production, grain/cereal, or similar operations along with managing scope, schedule, cost, and quality of projects.
- Prior plant level experience and knowledge of mechanical process, packaging and utilities
- PMP is a plus
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.