Canton, OH 44701
- Candidate will perform engineering design evaluations and work to complete projects within budget and time restraints.
- Review industry and customer specifications to ensure compliance.
- Develops and provides management oversight for assigned projects, with responsibility for quality, cost and schedule with the capabilities to handle projects.
- Review production, malfunction and maintenance reports to address problems.
- Develop conceptual designs using AutoCAD or Inventor
- Provide a variety of engineering analysis in order to validate designs.
- Take projects from cradle to grave and often communicate with the customer.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred. Will also look at other related Bachelor’ s in Engineering. Bachelor’ s degree is required.
- 3-5+ years of related experience in an engineering role with a machine or equipment company.
- 2+ years of prior machine design experience, preferably with AutoCAD or Inventor but will consider other 3D modeling software.
- Past experience in the development of new projects.
- Experience with FEA software is ideal but not required.