Project Engineer (Utilities/Energy/Power)
Columbus, OH 43215
- Responsible to the assigned supervisor for performing advance engineering work activities and projects requiring the application of engineering knowledge.
- Coordinate the overall engineering activities between company, A/E firms, and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) for capital projects.
- Develop and establish the overall project scope definition.
- Ensure production of engineering deliverables is completed on schedule.
- Ensure the quality of the design team meets stakeholder expectations.
- Ensure the engineering work is completed within the approved budget.
- Ensure technical issues and constraints are resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide engineering progress updates to the project team and stakeholders.
- Bachelor' s degree in engineering that is ABET accredited
- Professional Engineer (PE) in any U.S. State is required
- 10+ years of related engineering experience along with a minimum 5 years experience overseeing multi-discipline engineering work for utilities or related projects
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.