Project Engineer (Transportation/Roadway)
Parma, OH 44136
ITS Technologies is seeking a Project Engineer in the Cleveland, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
We are looking for a Roadway/Transportation Engineer. The Project Engineer will responsible for leading teams on planning and designing roadway projects.
- Design and technical experience to lead highway and roadway projects
- Ensure the success of the projects under their management, working from conception through construction documents
- Will work closely with a Senior Project Manager but will assist them by handling various aspects for a project, including leading a team, coordinating with consultants, clients, and contractors
- Provide project managerial leadership to team members
- Assist Project Manager to plan, organize, and supervise the work and workload of project staff
- Bachelor' s degree in Civil Engineering
- 7+ years in highway/roadway or bridge design experience, ideally with ODOT experience.
- CAD abilities such as Microstation, Geopak, AutoCAD
- Strong design and technical skills and a willingness to mentor others to share those skills
- Client, Contractor, and Consultant coordination experience
- Willingness to mentor team member on technical, and professional skills
- Strong communication skills, including strong written skills and attention to detail
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.