Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Assist Project Managers and engineers by assembling drawing packages, project specifications, RFIs, submittals, design change notices and other information for each design review and issuance.
- Tracks and maintain logs for incoming and outgoing communications.
- Communicates with clients, general contractors, and others involved with construction document distribution. May respond to or initiate inquiries from these parties.
- Prepares packages for submittal to the city for permitting.
- Sets up and helps track project schedules, meetings and project milestones.
- Schedule meeting rooms, setting up conference calls, etc. .
- Runs weekly project reports and other reports as requested.
- Set up Opportunities and Promo Projects in Vision as needed
- Associate or Bachelor’ s degree in business, construction or related.
- Strong computer skills, including strong Excel or spreadsheet skills.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.