Fort Wayne, IN 46802
- Provide support to the project manager who is responsible for managing a large/complex technology project.
- Administration support in project management, department management and all employee communications and training programs.
- Work with executive and department managers to provide technical and administrative support on a wide scope of projects.
- Give technical and administrative support to multiple departments to include budgeting, monitoring and reporting progress on department goals. Maintain employee training records and will onboard new employees.
- Provide support in customer outreach activities including preparation of presentation materials, meeting logistics and follow-up.
- 5 years of professional experience as a project management coordinator.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Business required.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite
- Management and or data reporting tools experience a plus.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.