Project Coordinator III
New Albany, OH 43054
- Provide support to the project manager who is responsible for managing a large/complex technology project using a structured project management methodology.
- Previous experience supporting enterprise projects.
- Required to organize and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Document and drive to close a high volume of action items.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings with input from Project Manager.
- Provide administrative support as needed, capable of determining priorities and undertake project tasks as required.
- Ensure the project adheres to the established framework and all documentation is maintained appropriately for the project
- Required to take meeting minutes and distribute to all project team members.
- Follow-up on Action Items from Team Meetings.
- Maintain the enterprise project document repository and SharePoint site.
- Previous experience coordinating, planning and execution of all day meetings for large groups
- Capable of managing multiple project tasks and deadlines as efficiently as possible.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering or Construction Management with 4 years of experience preferred or, Bachelor’ s degree in Business or Finance with 6 years of experience in design, operations, planning, construction or maintenance of electric systems or, 2 year Associates degree in Engineering Technology or Business with 8years of experience in design, operations, planning, construction or maintenance of electric systems.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.