Project Controls Specialist Sr
Columbus, OH 43215
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is currently seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to work with a client in the Columbus area. This is a full-time, long-term position with room for advancement.
Due to COVID-19, new hires will working remote until January 2021.
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst:
- Administration of the financial controls, financial and operational budgets and analysis for large capital projects.
- Capital forecast and re-projections.
- Capital budget process, variance reports, contract compliance reviews, vendor and operational audit support, and other functions as may be assigned to ensure the integrity of financial data.
- Provide oversight and review of Terms & Conditions and billing rates prior to executive management approval to ensure terms and rates are competitive as compared to similar regional contract.
- Use complex contractual language and billing terms and conditions to apply to vendor invoice for the Cost Coordinators; must be able to challenge vendors in contractual compliance and interpretation vs. Billable items.
Qualifications of the Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor' s Degree in Finance or Accounting, or in a related discipline such as Business, Economics, or Statistics.
- 6+ years experience in business analysis, financial controls, accounting, and contract administration preferred in a larger firm.
- Professional certification in finance / accounting preferred but not required.
- Advanced Excel Skills (Formulas, Macros, Pivot Tables).
- COGNOS or Tableau preferred.