Project Controls / Cost Controls Analyst
Columbus, OH 43215
- Responsible for project cost control functions for large and complex projects.
- Responsibilities include monitoring project setup, budget forecasting, cost control and cost related close-out functions.
- Consolidate project cost control reports reconciling forecasted vs actual /incurred costs, analyze progress, and forecast cost projections.
- Interface with project managers, plant managers, financial accounting, construction managers and procurement & contracts administrative personnel.
- Ensure cost control activities are performed and documented.
- Assist with development of project controls standards.
- Coordinate the development of input necessary to establish projected cost of all projects managed within group.
- Bachelor' s degree in construction management, engineering, engineering tech., or business administration.
- 4+ years direct working experience in project controls, costing or scheduling for project management or engineering systems or related activities.
- Proficiency in prevailing project controls or scheduling software required, such as MS Project, Primavera or others.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.