Project Controls (Project Scheduler)
Birmingham, AL 35201
- Assemble and analyze project information to eliminate design discrepancies and improve the efficiency for scheduling of projects.
- Responsible for the input, analysis, and monitoring of engineering job cost and work-hours and ensure projects adhere to set schedules.
- Develop reports describing project status and coordinate development and implementation of project work breakdown structure (WBS) and control budgets with estimates.
- Implement and monitor costs within each project stage and for entire project until close-out as well as collect progress data and cost data and develop cost control sheets.
- Review financial data related to accruals, invoice payments, purchase orders and material deliveries and other financial data
- B.S. Degree – Construction Management, Engineering, or Business Administration preferred
- 7+ years of industrial engineering or construction experience is required
- Strong working knowledge of Primavera 6 and MS office such as Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and prioritization/organizational skills
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.