Project Controls (Accounting/Finance)
Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Maintains and create micro project schedules to align to schedules and requirements.
- Monitors and prepares project cost, schedule, and procurement reports.
- Meets with team to gather cost and scheduling information, and provide reports, as well as provide cost reports and scheduling status during meetings.
- Develop and create estimating worksheets.
- Reconcile project estimates and costs with capital accounting reports.
- Track and coordinate the status of ordered and delivered equipment and services.
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting, Finance, Construction Management or related.
- Exposure and ideally some experience, even co-op, internship or temporary position, dealing with financial statements, budgets, and spreadsheets.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Proficiency with project controls software such as Primavera P6 or MS Project is a plus but not required.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.