Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Maintains and create project schedules to align to the client schedules and requirements.
- Inputs information into databases and spreadsheets for monitoring and preparing project cost, schedule, and procurement reports.
- Meets with project team members to gather cost, resource and scheduling information, and provide reports.
- Assists with development of estimating worksheets.
- Facilitates internal project meetings to promote package, resource and schedule coordination.
- Assists with documentation and roll-out of new procedures and workflows. May generate new procedures and workflows as directed.
- Bachelor' s degree in construction management, finance or related.
- 2+ years direct working experience in Scheduling, Estimating, Cost Control, and other Project Management related activities for Architectural, Engineering or Construction firms.
- Proficient with Excel as well as any experience with scheduling or estimating software such as Primavera or MS Project.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.