Toledo, OH 43624
- Assists Project Managers with day-to-day administrative tasks, such as maintain project files, designs, coordinating and preparing documents, etc…
- Assemble drawing packages, project specifications, RFIs, submittals, design change notices and other information for each design review and issuance.
- Tracks and maintain logs for incoming and outgoing communications.
- Communicates with clients, general contractors, and others involved with construction document distribution. May respond to or initiate inquiries from these parties.
- Prepares packages for submittal to the city for permitting.
- Sets up and helps track project schedules, meetings and project milestones.
- Schedule meeting rooms, setting up conference calls, etc. .
- Runs weekly project reports and other reports as requested.
- Set up Opportunities and Promo Projects in Vision as needed
- Associate or Bachelor’ s degree in business, construction or related.
- Ability to type 50+ words a minute.
- Strong computer skills, including strong Excel or spreadsheet skills.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.