Columbus, OH 43215
- Collaborate with interns and senior level staff to develop a building program into a building design.
- Lead the production of drawings from schematic design through construction documents.
- Coordinate with consulting engineers and product vendors.
- Assist with construction administration.
- Work with intermediate or senior level staff to review work for intent, quality, and precision.
- Prepare Building Code and Zoning reviews and Permit applications.
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- LEED accreditation preferred.
- Registration or actively seeking registration.
- AutoCAD and Photoshop proficiency required.
- Revit experience preferred.
- Strong communication & leadership skills.