Project Administrative Assistant
Cleveland, OH 44115
• Support Program Manager and Project Engineers on all aspects of " back office” requirements
• Coordinate sub consultant invoices
• Assist Program Manager and Project Engineers in developing program/project reports
• Update and maintain accurate records for all projects in project management software
• Electronically file all project documents
• Coordinate and communicate to set up meetings with internal and external participants
• Assist project managers to reconcile program and project financials
• Preferred Bachelor' s Degree in Business Administration or an Associate' s Degree in Business.
• Recent graduate or 1-2 years of experience in office setting.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, maintain confidentiality and manage sensitive information.
• Ability to travel locally for onsite job appointments.
• Candidate must be proficient in AutoCAD.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.