Toledo, OH 43614
- Develops and maintains computer applications by evaluating needs, analyzing requirements and developing software systems.
- Updates and expands existing programs.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Ensures program operations by conducting tests and troubleshooting complex programming changes.
- Identifies programs or potential problems with systems and/or clients and fixes problems quickly.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Communicates technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Keeps current of technological developments and trends in field of expertise.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in a Technology field or 8 years equivalent experience – Required
- 5-8 years experience in designing, architecting and developing applications – Required
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server - Required
- Experience with the software development cycle and a high level of comfort with Git – Preferred
- Experience with API-first development - Preferred