Toledo, OH 43614
- Develops and maintains computer applications by evaluating needs, analyzing requirements and developing software systems.
- Updates and expands existing programs.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Ensures program operations by conducting tests and troubleshooting complex programming changes.
- Identifies programs or potential problems with systems and/or clients and fixes problems quickly.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Communicates technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Keeps current of technological developments and trends in field of expertise.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor' s degree, preferably in a relevant field and/or the equivalent combination of education and experience in the healthcare industry.
- At least 3 years of practical application programming experience using IBM iSeries RPG or VB.Net.
- Experience in HTML, CSS, ASP, Java and SQL.
- Experience in Visual Basic and C# a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment with internal and external clients, vendors, etc.