Bowling Green, KY 42101
- Responsible for APQP activities including new programs, design changes, cost improvement initiatives.
- The scope is from the quotation phase, award of business, prototype development and production launch.
- Lead Cross Functional team to quote Customer and support sales and other team members on any pending commercial issues to win business.
- Coordinate Prototypes this includes developing basic process flow, pre-production PFMEA, maintaining prototype budget and interacts with customer for prototype quality approval.
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering preferred
- 3+ years’ experience managing programs for Ford or GM