Birmingham, AL 35215
- Responsible for training, planning, assigning and directing work in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with quality systems and their application in a production environment.
- Understanding of root cause analysis and other problem solving techniques.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years prior experience supervising production operations
- Must be able to work overtime hours as needed.
- Experience with castings is a huge plus
- Needs to be able to keep up in a fast paced production environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of continuous improvement in quality, productivity, safety and housekeeping.
- Ability to work off shift
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.