Lansing, MI 48917
• Analyze customer release requirements — accounting for inventory on hand, production process time run-outs, department-based obligations, etc. — to release daily production schedules on an as-needed basis for distribution to all applicable departments
• Complete physical inventories of materials/product on-hand
• Work with APQP department and process engineers to schedule production trials, deviations, and pre-production trials/builds — all being in addition to regular production requirements — while maintaining maximum overall efficiency
• Work closely with all applicable department/team members to ensure all customer requirements are produced and delivered in a timely manner.
• Ensure the MRP system is integrated properly into the materials process and obtain a high confidence level of data accuracy.
• Root cause inventory discrepancies and implement permanent corrective actions.
• Manage supply of Tier II components during program launches
• Manage engineering change effective dates and notify assembly department and sequencers of the changes.
• Integrate the EDI releases from our customer down to the accurate scheduling of our Tier II suppliers.
• Associate' s Degree required. 3-4 years work-related experience may be substituted in lieu of degree. Work experience combined with current schooling towards degree will be considered.
• Certificate in Supply Chain Management or Certificate in Planning and Scheduling preferred.