Youngstown, OH 44509
- Responsible for new project inputs into operation schedules, daily maintenance and reconciliations of schedules to maintain proper sequence, dates and flow of projects through operations.
- Identifying open areas within schedules allowing for new project opportunities along with identification of over-scheduled, back logged areas.
- Must be detail oriented and have blue print reading capabilities.
- Must be able to multi-task and have strong understanding of excel worksheets with excellent communication skills.
- 3-5 years' experience in Production Planning, Project management, or fabricating or machining background in a similar environment.