Bryan, OH 43605
· Responsible for Managing 3 shifts and salaried supervisors.
· Responsible to coach, mentor, and train salaried supervisors.
· Responsible for training, planning, assigning and directing work in a manufacturing environment.
· Strong Lean Manufacturing and Team Building experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Operations/Production Manager.
- Stable work history.
- Strong experience with Lean Manufacturing and Team Building.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of continuous improvement in quality, productivity, safety and housekeeping.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.