Production Coordinator (Fab Shop)
Willoughby, OH 44094
- Hands-on coordinator/supervisor to be responsible for a production crew, production schedules, inspecting equipment, order raw material, job reviews, interacting with customers and vendors.
- Will deal with scheduling of different projects at various stages in the fabrication process.
- Interact with engineering, sales, management and clients
- Responsible for training, planning, assigning and directing work in a shop fabrication environment.
- 3 years of production coordination, shop foreman or shop supervisory role
- Experienced with a background in sheet metal, plate, structural and capital equipment fabrication and minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Must be able to work overtime hours as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have sheet metal fabrication
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.