Procurement Analyst / Expediter
Columbus, OH 43232
- Track status of specification and requirements documents
- Follow up with business unit personnel to ensure completion of the requirements in alignment with the ordering schedule and provide status update to Fleet Technology staff.
- Track delivery status on ordered vehicles to ensure deliveries are made in alignment with the schedule.
- Ensure expediting reports are prepared each week and sent to the Fleet Technology Staff.
- Confirm that responses from suppliers and business unit personnel are tracked and recorded in the tracking tool and specification document.
- Escalate issues and concerns with getting input from business unit personnel that will impact the ordering schedule.
- Oversee the processing of order acknowledgements.
- Obtain Proof of Deliveries from vehicle manufacturers and up fitters and forward to the responsible receiving location.
- Assist in providing information on manufacturer and up fitter performance that may warrant Fleet Technology staff or manager intervention.
- Perform routine assignments under the Fleet Technology staff.
- Apply problem-solving skills and use creativity in solving simple to moderately complex problems.
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating the delivery of materials to remote storage sites.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Contract Administration or related field preferred.
- 2+ years experience in procurement or expediter role
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.