Process Manufacturing Engineer
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
- Ensure that new equipment meets safety regulations and the company' s standards.
- Manage new equipment timelines and project cash flow to ensure accurate financial forecasting.
- Implement process improvements that reduce the facilities operating cost.
- Implement engineering changes on time and within budget.
- Participate and complete APQP activities.
- Interact successfully with customer engineering and SQE representatives.
- Adhere to Quality, Safety, and Environmental Policies.
- Support EOL and Diamond Board activities.
- Manage Problem solving board.
- Understand and follow all required DOS standards.
- Any task deemed necessary by Management.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in a technical field and / or 10 years process engineering experience in an automotive part manufacturing environment.
- MBA or Masters in Engineering preferred.
- Covisent and customer specific packages.
- Compliant Pro
- PLM Database
- Knowledge of quality tools/techniques (APQP, SPC, PFMEA, Control Plans, PPAP, TS-16949, 3 path 5 why, 8D etc).
- High proficiency in understanding math data, interpretation and part measurement.
- Working knowledge of GD & T, tolerance stack analysis, gage design and check fixture follow-up activities including Gage R& R' s.
- Knowledge of plant manufacturing processes.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Effective communication skills.