Oxford, MS 38655
- Resolve customer problems which may involve modifications to existing processes and refurbishment of units from the customer.
- Develop, implement and improve assembly processes for existing and new products using lean manufacturing techniques.
- Create and maintain process documentation including routings, work instructions, process flows and tooling.
- Works to improve process capability through standardization of process improvement.
- Monitor assembly process performance and use data to drive continuous improvement of processes and products.
- Use of lean/six-sigma principles for process improvement
- Participate in cross functional teams introducing new products to manufacturing.
- BS in Engineering (Mechanical or Chemical preferred)
- 3-5 years or more of related manufacturing and engineering experience/training
- Lean or Six Sigma certification a plus
- Exposure to high volume manufacturing is preferred