Kalamazoo, MI 49002
- Process Engineer with a Mechanical or Chemical Engineering background
- Ability to develop engineering and capital cost estimates
- Analyze process systems and provide solutions to efficiency, production and other issues
- Direct a design team in the development of bid and construction packages.
- Develops project scopes schedules and budgets
- Working on dust collection, ventilation, piping, pump and heat transfer projects, piping isometrics, P&IDs, pump analysis, piping analysis, specifications, pipe stress analysis, heat exchanger and equipment selection, for food and beverage or consumer products industry
- Develop process flow diagrams, process and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), system layout plans, equipment sizing and selection, and associated specification write-ups
- Perform engineering calculations
- Create process system startup and commissioning documents, while executing process design from concept through construction document
- May supervise staff on projects
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- PE or PE tracked is preferred
- 7+ years of experience with process systems engineering projects for the food, beverage or consumer products industries
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.