Birmingham, AL 35215
- New projects, capital improvements, and overall process efficiency
- Perform cycle time analysis, determine bottleneck operation
- Manage equipment suppliers. Manage timing and budget
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
- Die Design, Runner & Cooling Design experience preferred
- Catia and 3D CAD experience preferred
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.