Process Engineer / Project Engineer
Lima, OH 45804
- Process Engineer with a Mechanical or Chemical Engineering background
- Ability to develop engineering and capital cost estimates
- Analyze process systems and provide solutions to efficiency, production and other issues
- Direct a design team in the development of bid and construction packages.
- Develops project scopes schedules and budgets
- Working on piping, pump and heat transfer projects, piping isometrics, P&IDs, pump analysis, piping analysis, specifications, pipe stress analysis, heat exchanger and equipment selection, for food and beverage or consumer products industry
- Develop process flow diagrams, process and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), system layout plans, equipment sizing and selection, and associated specification write-ups
- Perform engineering calculations
- Create process system startup and commissioning documents, while executing process design from concept through construction document
- May supervise staff on projects
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- PE or PE tracked is preferred
- Experience with process systems in the food, beverage or personal care industry
- Ability to lead capital projects from feasibility through construction.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.