Process Engineer (Chemical)
Beaverton, OR 97005
- Involved with performing a variety of engineering assignments for various projects including process equipment, piping design for water treatment, chemical distribution, waste handling systems for industrial, manufacturing, hi technology related projects.
- Design chemical process systems utilizing pressure loss and stress analysis programs.
- Develop process flow diagrams, process and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), system layout plans, equipment sizing and selection, and associated specification write-ups.
- Develops basic knowledge of codes.
- Perform engineering calculations.
- Create process system startup and commissioning documents, while executing process design from concept through construction document.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- PE or PE tracked (EIT with ability to sit for PE exam with in the year)
- 5+ years of experience with chemical process systems for industrial, manufacturing and semiconductor projects
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit preferred.
- Knowledge of chemical process system control philosophy, P&ID development, fluid transfer, heat exchange, friction loss in piping systems, including design and operation. Previous experience with design of experiments and authoring of technical reports.
- Previous experience running computer-based simulations a plus.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.