Hillsboro, OR 97006
- Design chemical and mechanical process systems, including process equipment and piping layouts, including gases, plumbing, water distribution piping such as chilled water, hot water, steam, etc...
- HVAC and piping design including sizing and selection
- Develop process flow diagrams, P&IDs, layout plans
- Interface with engineers and designers
- Associates degree in engineering, ideally in mechanical engineering technology
- 3+ years of experience of piping or process design
- AutoCAD experience is required
- Revit experience is preferred
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.